3M Temflex 1700 vinyl electrical tape is a quality, economical general purpose vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that has a high wet dielectric strength, is flame-retardant and conformable, and provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- For protective jacketing and harnessing
- Operates well in temperatures ranging from 32° to 176°F (0 to 80°C)
- Primary electrical insulation for most wire and cable splices rated up to 600-Volt
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- For use above or below ground
- Roll size is 0.75 in. x 60 ft.
- UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant
- Package contents: 1 roll